A masterclass in developing a deal-winning pitch package. Join LWC founder and agent, Jacq Burns as she takes you step-by-step through all of the elements of a successful pitch package.
It's for you if you:
- are about to pitch but don't know where to start.
- want to be sure that you're doing it right
- keep getting rejections and want to know why.
Here's what you need to do to join:
- Book and pay for your place choosing from fiction or non-fiction workshops.
- Reply to the email with suggested dates ASAP
- You'll receive an email inviting you to submit your synopsis.
- You’ll receive a fill-in-the-blanks proposal template and exercises for your homework ready to start the masterclasses
- Click link to Zoom to set up - very easy - prior to the class.
(Includes synopsis review. Advance Exercises. Live interactive workshop: min. 2x3 hour workshops with break)
For a place on either the fiction or non fiction workshop it is payment of £150. Ask for a BACS invoice Info @londonwritersclub.com or pay via paypal below.